Discover the treasures of the ancient capital of the kingdom of Mallorca by booking your stay at the Bois Fleuri campsite: a 5-star hotel nestled in an exceptional environment 20 minutes from Perpignan.
Le Bois Fleuri, a 5-star campsite near Perpignan
Rent a dream mobile home near Perpignan
The Bois Fleuri campsite offers a varied choice of mobile homes for rent near Perpignan, in several ranges of comfort and size. For stays as a couple, the one-bedroom duo suite rented with half-board or the Surprise Family mobile home suitable for two adults accompanied by one or two children are ideal rentals. For families and small groups of adults, the estate has chalets, bungalows and mobile homes from 28 to 45 m2 with 2 or 3 bedrooms, on the same level or on a mezzanine. Do you like comfortable holidays in prestigious rental accommodation? The Suite Charme mobile home and the Suite Charme Plus mobile home can accommodate 6 people (2 or 4 adults and 2 or 4 children depending on the configuration) in privileged conditions of comfort: plancha, dishwasher, double bathroom are among the strengths of these luxury accommodations near Perpignan. Are you looking for a cheap mobile home on a campsite with a water park? Our Comfort range includes mobile homes from 28 to 30 m2 including accommodation suitable for people with reduced mobility. With its capacity to accommodate 8 people, the Family Charme chalet is ideal for small groups of friends and large families. All of our vacation rentals near Perpignan are recent, bright, with quality furnishings and equipment.
Enjoy a large aquatic area at the campsite near Perpignan
A campsite with a swimming pool near Perpignan, the Bois Fleuri has a 5-star water park: in the heart of a wooded area, you will enjoy a large heated pool daily which will delight sports enthusiasts and swimming enthusiasts. With its approved swimming lanes and its area dedicated to aquagym sessions, it is the ally of dynamic vacationers who appreciate revitalizing stays. Its landscaped environment is made for you to get away from it all and relax. All around the pool, a solarium and its deckchairs then welcome you for a well-deserved nap under the Occitan sun. Have you chosen a campsite with a swimming pool in Perpignan to simply relax with your children? Direction to the other side of the pontoon, into the heated recreational pool: ideal for families, it has a pool with waterfall and a small slide for children. The most seasoned board sports enthusiasts will get their adrenaline pumping in the area dedicated to water slides, popular with children and teenagers. The youngest will finally find a swimming pool to their size with the fun paddling pool and its many attractions for toddlers.
What to see and do in Perpignan during the holidays at the Bois Fleuri campsite?
- Visit the Palace of the Kings of Majorca, witness to the glorious past of the city of Perpignan, the former capital of the ephemeral kingdom of Majorca.
- Discover the city center aboard the little Perpignan train, which will take you through the historic quarters of the Catalan city, from secret corners to unmissable monuments.
- Visit ACMCM, the contemporary art center located near the train station, therefore "A Hundred Meters from the Center of the World" according to Salvador Dali: 1400 m2 of exhibition dedicated to contemporary artists from Catalonia and elsewhere.
- Discover Catalan gastronomy at the Halls Vauban, the covered market in Perpignan which brings together dozens of local producers.
- Visit the Saint-Jean-Baptiste cathedral, a must-see and emblematic building of old Perpignan, and its medieval Campo Santo cemetery.