OPENING 2020 DELAYED
If you booked a stay in our campsite Le Bois Fleuri between April 4th, and April 14th, 2020 and you wonder about the consequences due to the development of Covid-19 concerning your holiday.
Following the government’s guidelines, we inform you that the campsite will not open until the 15/04/2020. The exact opening date will depend on the evolution of the situation.
Click here to read the alternatives available for customers whose dates of stay are between April, 4th and April, 14th 2020.
If your arrival is planned between April 15th and April 30th, it is not necessary to write to us now because we do not have any specific information to provide you. We will get back to you from April 5th, 2020.
If your arrival is planned from May 2020, we are currently not able to answer precisely to your worries. We will get back to you as soon as we know more about the situation.
Thank you for your understanding.