Book now your dream stay in a 5-star campsite in Occitanie: ideal for recharging your batteries in a preserved setting and enjoying privileged services. Le Bois Fleuri welcomes you to Argelès-sur-Mer in a green environment, around an exceptional aquatic park.
Le Bois Fleuri, a 5-star campsite in Occitanie
Rent a luxury mobile home in Occitanie
Do you want to rent a mobile home in Occitanie for your next vacation as a duo, with friends or with family? Discover the varied offer of Bois Fleuri, a 5-star campsite with a very wide choice of accommodation adapted to all holidaymakers' profiles: bungalows, mobile homes and chalets from 20 to 45 m2, configured for 2 to 8 people. Are you traveling as a couple and looking for an intimate and comfortable mobile home to find yourself in complete privacy? Rented on a half-board basis, the Suite Duo is the ideal rental for romantic vacations without constraints. Couples with one or two children can opt for the Famille Surprise mobile home: holiday accommodation that is both comfortable and intimate, ideal for small families. If you are staying with 4, 6 or 8 people, you can choose from a wide range of chalets and mobile homes with 2 or 3 bedrooms, in the Comfort, Comfort Plus, Charme or Charme Plus ranges. XXL in size and spacious, the Family Charme chalet can accommodate 8 holidaymakers, including 4 adults. Are you looking for a luxury mobile home in Occitanie to recharge your batteries during a dream holiday? Book the Suite Charme mobile home with its privileged parental space, or the Suite Charme Plus, whose parental suite is even larger. These dream mobile homes are equipped with exceptional equipment, including the dishwasher in the kitchen, the plancha on the large terrace, deckchairs and two bathrooms. All our mobile homes for rent in Occitania are of the latest generation, bright and equipped with designer decoration.
Enjoy the large aquatic park of the campsite in Occitanie
Do you dream of spending your next vacation in a beautiful campsite with swimming pool in Occitanie? 5-star campsite in Argelès-sur-Mer, Bois Fleuri welcomes you in a magnificent wooded environment close to the beaches, built around an exceptional aquatic complex: designed to seduce, relax and entertain all holidaymakers regardless of their Age, the Bois Fleuri water park is made up of several areas reserved for swimming and sports, fun and water games, relaxation and relaxation, or even gliding and adrenaline . It includes a large heated pool with approved swimming lanes, also used for aquagym, water polo and other water sports. Its exotic decor will charm you. Are you looking for a campsite with a water park in Occitanie to please your children? The 5-star Bois Fleuri complex includes another large heated pool, equipped with a waterfall and a slide: it is the ideal pool for relaxing with your family, relaxing your necks under the waterfall and spending moments precious with your children. Do your teenagers dream of a campsite with water slides in Occitania? The Bois Fleuri water park also has magnificent sliding attractions, including giant slides of different shapes and sensations. The 5-star campsite has of course thought about the youngest of its holidaymakers, for whom it reserves a beautiful, fun, shallow paddling pool with pleasant water games.
What to see and do in Occitania during the holidays at the Bois Fleuri campsite?
- The Narbonnaise Regional Natural Park in the Mediterranean: its lagoons and its coast, the Leucate plateau, the Sainte-Lucie reserve, and its countless outdoor activities (mountain biking, hiking, water sports, birdwatching)
- Carcassonne: its medieval citadel classified by Unesco, its extraordinary heritage, its medieval activities, its thematic guided tours, its shops and its gourmet restaurants.
- Béziers: its majestic cathedral which dominates the city, its set of locks classified by Unesco, its arenas, its flower market, its traditional festivals and the Canal du Midi.
- Mount Canigou: a great site in France and a mythical summit in Catalonia, it inspires hikers and mountain bikers.
- Clermont-Hérault: around this hilltop village in the Occitan hinterland, discover the unreal scenery of Lake Salagou and the picturesque rock formations of the Cirque de Mourèze.